Hava the Bunny Mini Plush Toy - Meiya & Alvin
The Meiya & Alvin Collection is a first ever-infant toy collection designed to promote infant development combining natural, quality materials and commitment to the environment.
Our collection is uniquely designed for newborns and young children. Babies recognize and are reassured by the familiar scent and soothing touch of natural rubber. Toys are easy to grip and ideal for teething. The gentle, soft cotton of each toy in the collection is pleasing to the touch. It provides emotional comfort and reassurance, and enhances sensory awareness. Stuffing used inside our products is reclaimed from recycled plastic bottles that save energy and reduce green house gas emissions, while providing a superior alternative to natural materials, which dry poorly and have a greater risk of forming mold.
- Better materials make a better product.
- First ever toy to combine rubber and soft textiles
- Made from natural rubber, sustainably harvested from the Hevea tree
- Natural cotton fabrics
- Certified non-toxic, BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free
- Hand painted with plant based non-toxic dyes, making it safe for teething newborns and toddlers
- Stuffed with fiber fill reclaimed from recycled plastic (PET) bottles
- Packaging printed using recycled board and soy based inks
- Machine washable
Friends of Meiya and Alvin, meet the adorable new character Havah the Bunny! This mini Havah has a natural rubber head sustainably harvested from the Hevea tree, ideal for teething. Havah has a fabric body with a little dress, all made from natural cotton fibers, and easy-to-grip! Perfect for little hands.
We Also Recommend